The Story of Me
After graduating from university in the summer of 2011, I launched my own e-commerce business, marking my first steps into the realm of copywriting. I cut my sales teeth on the product descriptions and web copy that my business required. I learned first-hand how the right words on a page could turn a £9.99 product I couldn’t shift into a £19.99 red hot line my customers couldn’t get enough of.
Study the Craft
From studying the work of Joseph Sugarman through to the current copy wizard Colin Theriot, I’ve devoted countless hours to sharpen my skills.
Travel is in my blood. My first memories are of travelling around Asia with my parents, younger sister, and older brother.
The need to explore the world hit me in 2015. I swapped writing for myself for writing for others. Since then I’ve been on a journey exploring the world while working from my laptop.
I’ve had the opportunity to work with some great brands (Sixt rent a car, Voyage Privé) and work alongside some amazing people.
Things I'm Good At
- Regularly showing up to things I’m supposed to be at – I’ve never missed a deadline.
- Researching topics and finding unique angles for content.
- Storytelling – I studied screenwriting and journalism at university and know how to tell a brand’s story.
- Writing informative and persuasive copy.
- Editing – Once the first draft is in the bag, I slice and polish until your content is a diamond and ready for your inbox.
- Using my shinbones to locate sharp edged furniture in darkened rooms.